Забронируйте номер на официальном сайте GHT Hotels и получите его:
Гарантия лучшей цены
Хорошее соотношение цены и качества
Бесплатная отмена в большинстве бронирований
Call Center+34 93 769 12 34
Terms and Conditions
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR PORTAL ACCESS AND USE
These general conditions for access and use of the PORTAL (from now on "General Conditions"), regulate the access and use of Web site www.ghthotels.com (from now on PORTAL), having for purpose the reservation, by an individual or by a legal entity (from now on CLIENT), of the hotel rooms being offered in this Web site.
The identifying data of the responsible for www.ghthotels.com are:
GESTIÓ HOTELERA I TURÍSTICA, S.A.
Amadeu, 39 entresuelo
08370 Calella (Barcelona)
Inscribed in the Barcelona Commercial Registry, tome 20956, folio 194, sheet B-14505.
To purchase the products being offered in this Web site, you need to fulfil the fields with the required data, and accept the actual General Conditions. When the CLIENT accesses the Web site, this acceptance means the express acceptance, full and without reserve, of all the general conditions of the version published by the COMPANY.
In case the CLIENT does not agree with the contents of these General Conditions, he should press the "Cancel" button, at the end of these conditions.
The petitions can be formalised in Catalan, Castilian or Spanish, German, English, French, Dutch (or Fleming) and Italian.
2. Procedure for the contract formalisation
2.1. CLIENT's registration
If the CLIENT accesses the PORTAL for the first time and wishes to contract its services, he should fulfil the registration form, which he can access by clicking the "GHT CLUB" option, he can find in the subdirectory of any offered hotel. From now on, he will be already a CLIENT of the COMPANY and will be accredited as a PORTAL user too, condition that will depend on the COMPANY sending, by electronic mail, of the user code that will allow the CLIENT to go on with the reservation contracting process. The user code is intended for a unique and express use for the reservation request made, strictly personal, being untransferable by the CLIENT, and he will be obliged to care for it. The CLIENT is the sole responsible for the loss, theft or unauthorized use of the user code and for the eventual resulting consequences.
2.2. Contract formalisation
Once registered, the CLIENT will be able to access, using his user code, the Web page functionalities that will allow him to confirm the desired reservation information, the previous consultation of the "Reservation Contracting Conditions" that he will be able to make from the same Web page, which will be taken as accepted if he goes on with the contracting process. In order to accept the PORTAL offers contracting, he should press "accept" in the Web page where the reservation data are detailed, where he should inform, in order to make the acceptance effective, his credit card number, so that the deposit payment, that will be specified on the same Web page, is effected. From now on, the contract is taken as formalised, and the same will be filed in the COMPANY server, being available for consultation by the CLIENT.
In a forty-eight hours term from the contract formalisation, the COMPANY will confirm the acceptance by electronic mail. This COMPANY reception confirmation will be confirmed with a reception justifier, and it will be supposed that the CLIENT will be aware of this from the moment it has been recorded in the server where his electronic mail account has been enabled.
During 48 hours of receiving a new reservation, the hotel reserves the right to modify or cancel it if it detects an error in form, price or payment.
2.3. CLIENT's data change
In any case, the CLIENT will be able to access his data, change and cancel them with the help of the modify data option he will find in the PORTAL, after entering his user code or by sending an e-mail.
TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT
Before payment to your requested hotel please be aware that both parties are bound by the following terms of agreement:
- The hotel undertakes, for the previously agreed dates, to provide the people included in the reservation with all the services provided therein.
- The client agrees to stay at the chosen hotel as included in the reservation, which may only vary by mutual agreement with the hotel.
- The client accepts that the hotel will charge his card the amount as a deposit indicated in the reservation (if the reserved rate implies it), whether the charge is made at the time of booking or a few days before arrival.
- The client will pay the total or the rest of the invoice amount, indicated in the booking confirmation email, at the time of check-in at the hotel.
- The client can modify or cancel their reservation from the GHT Hotels website, in the "My Booking" section, or by contacting our Call Center or the hotel directly.
- The client who cancels a booking with and advanced payment will receive a unique promotional code for the total value already paid, which can be exchanged for the next 2 years on the date of cancellation.
- If the client cancels the reservation the same daye of arrival, 100 percent of all nights will be charged.
- NO SHOW, that is, if the client does not show up at the hotel, 100% of the total amount will still be charged to their card.
- In the event that the client decides to leave the hotel before the scheduled departure date, the establishment could return back the 50% of the total services not provided as long as the client requests it before leaving the hotel.
- Any "GIFT BOX (Smartbox, wonderbox, CofreVip, etc ...)" will not be accepted as a method of payment for a reservation made by the GHT site.
- Guests under 18 staying at the hotel without parents or legal guardians must show an express authorization signed by them.
- Should a stay be longer than 7 days, the hotel will be allowed to ask the customer to pay at the end of every week or after a period of seven calendar days.