Book on GHT Hotels' official website and get:
Best price online
Good value for money
Free cancelation in most reservations
Call Center+34 93 769 12 34
Terms and Conditions
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR PORTAL ACCESS AND USE
These general conditions for access and use of the PORTAL (from now on "General Conditions"), regulate the access and use of Web site www.ghthotels.com (from now on PORTAL), having for purpose the reservation, by an individual or by a legal entity (from now on CLIENT), of the hotel rooms being offered in this Web site.
The identifying data of the responsible for www.ghthotels.com are:
GESTIÓ HOTELERA I TURÍSTICA, S.A.
Amadeu, 39 entresuelo
08370 Calella (Barcelona)
Inscribed in the Barcelona Commercial Registry, tome 20956, folio 194, sheet B-14505.
To purchase the products being offered in this Web site, you need to fulfil the fields with the required data, and accept the actual General Conditions. When the CLIENT accesses the Web site, this acceptance means the express acceptance, full and without reserve, of all the general conditions of the version published by the COMPANY:
MONERVO,S.A. (HOTEL AQUARIUM)
C/Pere Codina i Mont, 13
17310 Lloret de Mar (Girona)
Inscribed in the Commercial Registry Girona, tome 301, folio 29, sheet GI-5853, inscription 9th.
In case the CLIENT does not agree with the contents of these General Conditions, he should press the "Cancel" button, at the end of these conditions.
The petitions can be formalised in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, and russian.
2. Procedure for the contract formalisation
2.1. CLIENT's registration
If the CLIENT accesses the PORTAL for the first time and wishes to contract its services, he should fulfil the registration form, which he can access by clicking the "GHT CLUB" option, he can find in the subdirectory of any offered hotel. From now on, he will be already a CLIENT of the COMPANY and will be accredited as a PORTAL user too, condition that will depend on the COMPANY sending, by electronic mail, of the user code that will allow the CLIENT to go on with the reservation contracting process. The user code is intended for a unique and express use for the reservation request made, strictly personal, being untransferable by the CLIENT, and he will be obliged to care for it. The CLIENT is the sole responsible for the loss, theft or unauthorized use of the user code and for the eventual resulting consequences.
2.2. Contract formalisation
Once registered, the CLIENT will be able to access, using his user code, the Web page functionalities that will allow him to confirm the desired reservation information, the previous consultation of the "Reservation Contracting Conditions" that he will be able to make from the same Web page, which will be taken as accepted if he goes on with the contracting process. In order to accept the PORTAL offers contracting, he should press "accept" in the Web page where the reservation data are detailed, where he should inform, in order to make the acceptance effective, his credit card number, so that the deposit payment, that will be specified on the same Web page, is effected. From now on, the contract is taken as formalised, and the same will be filed in the COMPANY server, being available for consultation by the CLIENT.
In a forty-eight hours term from the contract formalisation, the COMPANY will confirm the acceptance by electronic mail. This COMPANY reception confirmation will be confirmed with a reception justifier, and it will be supposed that the CLIENT will be aware of this from the moment it has been recorded in the server where his electronic mail account has been enabled.
During 48 hours of receiving a new reservation, the hotel reserves the right to modify or cancel it if it detects an error in form, price or payment.
2.3. CLIENT's data change
In any case, the CLIENT will be able to access his data, change and cancel them with the help of the modify data option he will find in the PORTAL, after entering his user code or by sending an e-mail.
TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT
Before payment to your requested hotel please be aware that both parties are bound by the following terms of agreement:
- The hotel will, during the agreed dates, provide guests with the services stated on the website for that particular hotel under the conditions in which they were outlined.
- The customer will stay in the chosen hotel during the same days of the booking. Any changes will have to be agreed by the hotel prior to check-in.
- The customer will pay any outstanding balance during his stay at the hotel. Prices will be those stated on the 'GHT hotels" Website at the time of the booking.
- Reservations made directly with us have absolute flexibility. If you wish to modify or cancel your reservation, you can do it from our website, in the "My Booking" section, or by contacting our Call Center or the hotel directly. If you had paid a deposit, you will receive a unique promotional code for the total value of the deposit paid, which you can redeem during the two years after the cancellation date.
- If the reservation is canceled the same day of arrival, 100% of the total amount will be charged.
- NO SHOW, that is, if the client does not appear in the hotel, 100% of the total of the reservation will be charged to his card.
- In the event that the client decides to leave the hotel before the scheduled departure date, the establishment will remain with 50% of the total of the services not provided as long as the client claims it before leaving the hotel.
Any "GIFT BOX (Smartbox, wonderbox, CofreVip, etc ...)" will not be accepted as a method of payment for a reservation made by the GHT site.
Should a stay be longer than 7 days, the hotel will be allowed to ask the customer to pay at the end of every week or after a period of seven calendar days.
Guests under 18 staying at the hotel without parents or legal guardians must show an express authorization signed by them.