Забронируйте номер на официальном сайте GHT Hotels и получите его:
Гарантия лучшей цены
Хорошее соотношение цены и качества
Бесплатная отмена в большинстве бронирований
Call Center+34 93 769 12 34
Корпоративная социальная ответственность
From GHT HOTELS we are pleased to action to help those in need.
This document aims to collect all the actions that GHT Hotels has been doing during the last years and actions that now does. All of them related to Corporate Social Responsibility:
EMPLOYEES, ESSENTIAL PART OF GHT HOTELS:
• In GHT we consider our employees as an essential part of the business.
• Due to this reason, we spend some working hours to their training.
• We have implemented a recognition program that rewards all employees who provide an excellent service.
• Our success depends on them and we want them to participate in our achievements.
In GHT Hotels we believe in continuous improvement, which is why all our hotels are certified in ISO 9001: 2015 and every year we get the challenge of increasing the activities we participate in Corporate Social Responsibility.
Также добавьте, что один из наших отелей, Balmes Hotel, Apartments & SPLASH, уже имеет сертификат соответствия обязательствам BIOSPHERE, который признает его как отель, который способствует УСТОЙЧИВОМУ РАЗВИТИЮ как окружающей среды, так и социального и культурного.
CLIENTS: GHT CLUB and OPINIONS:
•GHT CLUB: Allows customers to earn points to be changed for discounts later in future bookings in addition to an exclusive discount for club members.
• Emphasis is placed on the follow up of internet opinions and reviews given by our clients. We track scores from a different websites, made by customers on different portals or websites, and especially of the responses to the GHT hotels survey sent by email to all guests staying.
• We run a monthly raffle of stays among customers who answer the GHT hotels own satisfaction survey.
SOCIOCULTURAL: GHT Hotels is committed to the society and with the most disadvantaged groups. Associations with which it collaborates:
- Fundació Vicenç Ferrer
- Amics i voluntaris de l’Hospital de Calella
- Menjadors socials Parròquia Poble Nou
- 1er Festival solidari de Pallassos voluntaris d’hospital. Calella
- MARATO TV3 a través de “Calella x La Marató “
- STREETS OF INDIA
ENVIRONMENT: GHT is committed to the environment and tries to share its concerns to all the takeholders. Being consistent with what we think, we established basic practices for responsible energy consumption.
ENERGY SAVING: We encourage our customers and employees to make a responsible use of energy, which we also tried to do through:
- Taps with flow restrictor in some hotels
- Awareness campaign for the customers, by which we propose them to help us to safe energy and to be environmentally friendly
- Informative posters asking our clients whether they want change of towels
- Level indicator of AC temperature at some hotels
- Use of energy saving light bulbs in public areas of the hotels where it is necessary.
- Waste separation in headquarters and hotels.
- Selective collection of waste in some hotels.
- Recycling used cooking oil through a company that specializes in the collection and subsequent treatment..
In 2011, solar panels for the heating of domestic hot water and the heated indoor swimming pool began to be installed in some hotels.
We use electrolysis of salt instead of chlorine in some of the pools of our hotels. This product is environmentally friendly and less aggressive to the skin.
FOOD WASTE MANAGEMENT:
In 2020, specific training has been carried out for both hotel and central office staff on food waste and the actions that can be taken to minimize and prevent it. One of the objectives of the next season is to reduce this type of waste as much as possible, carrying out proper planning and looking for the best way out of the waste generated.
Customers will be informed of this new goal through information signs in hotels, also requesting their collaboration.