Frequently asked questions about the Hotel GHT Sa Riera****
Consult the frequently asked questions for any questions you have about your stay!
Welcome to the frequently asked questions page of the Hotel GHT Sa Riera****. In this section you will find useful information about our services, policies and processes. Whether you have questions about your room reservation, additional services, cancellation policies or any other issue related to your stay with us, we are here to help you. Use our FAQs page to get quick and accurate answers to your questions and make sure you have a pleasant stay at the Hotel GHT Sa Riera**** in Tossa de Mar.
- +34 93 769 12 34
- Hours: Mon-Fri. 09:00 - 17:00
What is the cancellation policy?
If you choose one of our exclusive member rates and you're not already registered, you will be automatically registered as a member of CLUB GHT and you will be able to benefit from the better price and many other advantages.
- FLEXIBLE WEB RATE: direct payment to the hotel and free cancellation up to 48 hours before
- OFFER RATE: payment of 40% at the time of formalizing the reservation and free cancellation up to 8 days before the date of entry
- LONG STAY RATE: 30% payment at the time of formalization free reservation and cancellation up to 15 days before the date of entry
- PROMO RATE: 100% payment at the time of booking. It does not allow modification or cancellation
What time can I arrive at the hotel?
From 15:00h to 00:00h.
What time do I have to leave the room?
From 08:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
What are the opening hours for the swimming pools, spa and gym?
- Swimming pool: 9:00-20:00
- Roof top adults only terrace with hydromassage pools: 9:00 – 20:00
* Take into account that the schedules are indicative and subject to change whenever the Hotel Management deems it appropriate.
What are the restaurant's opening hours?
- 13:00-14:45 (check dates)
*Keep in mind that the hours are indicative and subject to change whenever the Hotel Management considers it appropriate.
What are the opening dates of the hotel?
The GHT Sa Riera Hotel will open its doors from April 1st to November 1st.
How should I make my reservation if I am accompanied by children?
- To stay with children in an extra bed in the parents' room, it must be reserved specifying how many children are coming, how old they are and how many rooms they want, for the system to search and propose the different options.
- Children from 0 to 2 years old are always free, but you must book them to be able to have them the cot in the room. If it's not reserved, they won't have it.
- 1st child aged 2 to 12, in a double room with 2 adults, in high season pays only 20%. Rest of the season, it's free.
- Second child up to 12 years old in a room with 2 adults, always has 50% dte.
- No more beds can be added to the rooms than stipulated in the reservation engine
Does the hotel have laundry service?
Yes, the Hotel GHT Sa Riera offers a laundry service.
*Check prices at the hotel.
How can I get to the hotel?
From Girona airport (about 35km)
Bus: you can take a bus (from the Moventis-Sarfa company) from Girona airport to the bus station of Tossa de Mar.
The GHT SA RIERA hotel is located approximately 600 meters away.
Train: you can take a bus to Girona train station, and there take the train to Maçanet-Massanes, where you would take another train to Blanes. At Blanes station you can take a bus to the bus station of Lloret de Mar and then connect to Tossa de Mar.
From Barcelona airport (about 120 km)
Bus: you can take a bus (from the Moventis-Sarfa company) from Barcelona airport to the bus station of Tossa de Mar.
Train: you can take a train at Barcelona airport to Barcelona-Sants and from there take the R1 line towards Blanes, Maçanet-Massanes or Figueres / Portbou (coast), to get off at the Blanes stop.
At the train station of Blanes you can take a bus to the bus station of Lloret de Mar and then connect to Tossa de Mar.
You can get to Tossa de Mar by taking a train (line R1 of the RENFE company) to Blanes and then a bus at the Blanes train station to Lloret de Mar and then connect to Tossa de Mar.
You can get to Tossa de Mar by bus, with the Moventis-Sarfa company.
If you prefer, you can hire the transfer service.
If you travel from the airport, you can also take a taxi directly from there.
Traveling on the AP-7, you should take exit 12B towards C-60 La Roca del V./Mataró, then take the exit on C-32, towards Girona / Mataró (Oest). Already on the C-32, you must take the GI-600 / Blanes / Lloret de Mar / Tossa de Mar exit.
You can also travel on the AP-7 until the exit of Lloret / Blanes / Malgrat
By the AP-7, you must arrive until exit 9 of Lloret / Blanes / Malgrat.